Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Obsession

Perfume or Parfum? I prefer to call Parfum as it is more suitable for me. Why so? I will answer it later on yea. I wish that Parfum will be mine. The reason behind this is because of chocolate based, really love that kind of chocolateyy. And for your information, i will spend my money to Starbucks at least once per month in order to smell the coffee and chocolate. I really love the Hazelnut Choc with scoops of Cream. Pergh..so delicious maaaa..one day, in short, i want that parfum.
my dream parfum
willing to pay for it once per month :)




I hope that my dream will come into reality. I cannot wait for it yet but to get it faster and even faster. haha. But, that is not my priority. You should know what is my priority right? HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment